Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-25-2008, 04:39 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
HYPNOVISION: Try it out and let us know what you think. It comes on and off just fine.

08-25-2008, 07:36 PM   #17

Hey jocko_nc,

Good to know. Thanks for being the guinea pig ;-) I'll give 'er a try on the K10D

Cheers!
08-25-2008, 09:51 PM   #18

Beck 135/2.8 on the K10D

Hey jocko_nc,

My lens looks the same as yours, albeit a little more dinged up. My Beck's filter thread has a small dent in it. The aperture ring feels a little too loose instead of "clicky" as I cycle through the f-stops. But I like the weight and feel of the aluminum body.

I got home after dark tonight, so I could only take indoor shots. I'm really interested in seeing how this thing does outdoors in sunlight where it was intended to be used.

Here's one taken on the K10D in M mode, metering using the green button. aperture: f4, shutter: 1/6 sec, ISO: 100, hand-held with shake reduction on.

The subject and composition are by no means god's gift to photography, just a baby monitor that made for a nice static subject. The shadow in the upper right is from the lamp shade, not vignetting.

Cheers!
Attached Images

08-26-2008, 05:35 AM   #19

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
We're not going to see any sunshine until this tropical weather moves on...

The aperture on mine is tight and smooth with only a slight click. Very unlike the SMC's.

09-28-2008, 07:01 PM   #20
Inactive Account

beck lens

I have the same lens, it seems to work ok. I noticed the photo's come out a bit like the pics in an old textbook. The lens works well if you set the aperature correctly and is quite good at blotting out background.
11-20-2010, 09:42 AM   #21
Inactive Account

Tôi cũng đang sở hữu ống kính beck 135/2.8, sau 1 thời gian sử dụng tôi nhận thấy ống kính rất ổn, nét và không hề có hiện tượng flare ngay cả khi bạn chụp ngược sáng.

Đây là 1 tấm h́nh mà tôi đă chụp từ hướng ngược sáng.
Beck 135/2.8 (f=5.6)

Takumar 135/2.5 (f=5.6)
08-18-2015, 01:41 PM   #22

I have this lens. I find it makes excellent photos. I use it on my Canon 7d with an adapter for k mount to eos. It's build quality is very good and smooth. This lens was given to me. A friend bought it for 5$ us at a thrift store.