Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-24-2008, 11:27 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
BuskerFest

Love the look, I was going to go too, but ended up going to Ribfest in Guelph and spending almost 2 hours looking for friends we were supposed to meet. These look fantastic, and make Buskerfest look a lot more fun than Ribfest (though probably less tasty).

I feel your pain with the wrong lens, I took my small bag, but didn't remember the last thing I had been shooting was macros, so my longest lens was a Vivitar 105mm.

Nice shots.

08-25-2008, 09:19 AM   #17
Gus
Forum Member

Fantastic shots!
08-26-2008, 04:06 AM   #18
Inactive Account

Great series and commentary!

c[_]
08-26-2008, 10:24 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by omega leader Quote
Love the look, I was going to go too, but ended up going to Ribfest in Guelph and spending almost 2 hours looking for friends we were supposed to meet. These look fantastic, and make Buskerfest look a lot more fun than Ribfest (though probably less tasty).

I feel your pain with the wrong lens, I took my small bag, but didn't remember the last thing I had been shooting was macros, so my longest lens was a Vivitar 105mm.

Nice shots.
hope the ribs were good at least ... if i knew Buskerfest was so good, i would have planned out an entire day.

bad thing w/ primes on action is that i've always got the wrong lens on. have to fix that with composition... or use another body w/ another prime which is what i'm considering now

QuoteOriginally posted by Gus Quote
Fantastic shots!
QuoteOriginally posted by ll_coffee_lP Quote
Great series and commentary!

c[_]
thanks for looking