QuoteOriginally posted by D1N0 Quote
No need for macro extension tubes then
Yup! Thanks
10-09-2017, 03:13 AM   #18
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
on the question of a stand

what is the stand - a support, correct? one that suspends the camera and your lens at a known distance above the paper

once set, you slid the paper into it and don't touch the camera but use the remote to trigger the shutter correct?

could you make one yourself and bring it in? in case they don't have one for you to use

I am thinking of plastic or cardboard, or if you are good, wood, in separate pieces and put it together on the spot using the famous duct tape to put it together it

just early morning thoughts before any caffeine so don't laugh too much
10-09-2017, 07:53 AM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This is the classic copipod from Pentax: PENTAX Copipod reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database I have used it a bit and it certainly does the job and is very portable. Of course it was designed for FF 35mm film.

I found that I could just use my regular tripod and a 50mm lens with the documents on the floor or on a small wooden platform.

10-09-2017, 08:30 AM   #20
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Aslyfox Quote
on the question of a stand

what is the stand - a support, correct? one that suspends the camera and your lens at a known distance above the paper

once set, you slid the paper into it and don't touch the camera but use the remote to trigger the shutter correct?

could you make one yourself and bring it in? in case they don't have one for you to use

I am thinking of plastic or cardboard, or if you are good, wood, in separate pieces and put it together on the spot using the famous duct tape to put it together it

just early morning thoughts before any caffeine so don't laugh too much
I am not a so good DIY man... (or only on pressure and with caffeine)
10-09-2017, 08:35 AM   #21
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
This is the classic copipod from Pentax: PENTAX Copipod reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database I have used it a bit and it certainly does the job and is very portable. Of course it was designed for FF 35mm film.

I found that I could just use my regular tripod and a 50mm lens with the documents on the floor or on a small wooden platform.
I think that they will have the material for a stand (Its UN in Geneva, Switzerland) otherwise my Benro A500F with its N1 ball should do the job.
Thanks for the trick.
Kind regards.
J.