Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-25-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
No Dealer -- How To Send Lens Back For Exchange

OK so I think I've discovered I have a lens that performs below par. I bought it used here on the forum and it's still under warranty. I have no local dealer since Pentax is not represented in Ireland. One store carries a smidgen of stuff.. but they are many hours away in Dublin. Not an option.

So... how can I exchange a lens under international warranty? Have people in the EU done this through the UK?

08-25-2008, 12:47 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Well you don't send it in for exchange. You send it in for warranty repair if it is defective. The manufacturer chooses, at their discretion, to repari or replace it.

If it is manufactured by pentax, contact their warranty department ofr ireland, or their international warranty department.
08-25-2008, 01:31 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I have answered my own question I think by locating the International repairs page on the Uk website.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dealer, exchange, k-mount, lens, pentax lens, slr lens, warranty