Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-25-2008, 02:23 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
DA* Zooms

I never had much time to actually take out my DA* zooms, so today i did take them out, i still feel a little clueless as to which AF adjustment on the K20D is going to be right, but if i just keep off that 100% button i should be fine

Image Gallery: P-Missions (23)

I love those old Missions, but i have never been there before mid day, i was curious if i would find anything interesting with what i usually shoot in the shade, and you know what, i like it that way too.
I took the DA* Zooms there while really mostly shooting the Nokton on the Super Program...oh yeah don't ask me to shoot ants again, busy little bees...i mean workers...
Hope there is at least one or two in there for some of you.

Daniel

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
da*, k-mount, pentax lens, slr lens