Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
02-12-2018, 07:59 AM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Madaboutpix Quote
Seriously, I owe you an apology, Terry. If I had known what has befallen you, I would have abstained from my misplaced sarcastic comment. Guess I have read too many comments from FF newbies - users of various brands, in fact - who all of a sudden discover that FF gear tends to be substantially bulkier and heavier.

Get well soon, as far as circumstances allow, and all the best for your quest for lighter options to go with your K-1! I think some of the other posters have already pointed you to pretty viable alternatives to the impressive DFA15-30.
Thank you for the kind words. Sincerely,
Terry

02-16-2018, 07:57 AM - 1 Like   #32
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Well, I ended up ordering the Irix 15mm. It will be for tripod use only. So, I should be good to go with the Limited lens and one big lens. Hated to see the 15-30 go. I loved the colors. Thanks to all.
Terry

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
15mm, aberrations, af, bag, budget, care, da, dfa, ect, f2.8, ff, flare, k-1, k-mount, lens, lenses, mm f/4, pentax lens, pictures, pm, sharpness, slr lens, terry, version, weights