Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
04-12-2018, 08:51 AM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I just tried a maimiya 55 m42 with the flange adapter. I converted my nikkors with these plus a small shim so very close. Infinity focused to 15' so would focus a little closer with the added shim distance.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
200mm, 300mm, database, k-mount, legacy, legacy lenses m42, lens, lenses, m42, nikon, pentax, pentax lens, people, price, primes, reviews, screwmount, size, slr lens, telephoto, telephoto legacy lenses

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TOP 10 compact DSLR. So what according to you are the TOP 10 compact APS-C and FF? SunnyG. Pentax DSLR Discussion 16 06-26-2017 12:02 PM
Pentax K-1 and m42 legacy lenses awscreo Welcomes and Introductions 5 05-22-2016 12:12 AM
Canon releases the world's most compact and lightweight APS-C DSLR TOUGEFC Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Other Camera Brands 53 03-25-2013 04:43 PM
PENTAX Introduces smc DA 50mm f/1.8 Medium-Telephoto Lens Compact, lightweight autofo Adam Homepage & Official Pentax News 26 05-28-2012 04:09 PM