Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-09-2008, 08:27 AM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Miserere Quote
Sorry guys, I don't know what's up with my Firefox as I can open up other PDFs without any problems. Maybe Firefox is trying to protect me from my LBA...?
I use FireFox 99.9% of the time since NetScape is no longer supported. I can see it. It could be with your settings or your version of Adobe Acrobat.

09-09-2008, 11:37 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
I use FireFox 99.9% of the time since NetScape is no longer supported. I can see it. It could be with your settings or your version of Adobe Acrobat.
It's just strange that other PDFs open up fine...and that I could see this PDF fine a few weeks ago. Seriously, I think Firefox is looking out for me; maybe somebody secretly installed that "Cure LBA" extension...
09-09-2008, 01:21 PM   #18
Forum Member

There is a FireFox update (very recent) you might want to download....I have no problem with FF
09-09-2008, 04:34 PM   #19
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
LBA rules OK

09-09-2008, 08:29 PM   #20
Veteran Member

The site is still up. Its all good in the Pentax hood!