Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
06-11-2018, 09:13 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by robiles Quote
Hello Dave, i am really sorry, i have read your post and wanted to reply, but as it happens all too often, i got carried away with other stuff and totally forgot to reply. Have you made any further experiments with your lenses?

p.s. i might take you up on that offer, if it's still valid.
Robiles, I've had some recent personal issues to attend to and have not had a chance to do the side by side lens comparison described above.

I currently have two copies of this lens (one with the front element inverted, the other with it as originally made). Both are the latest version of this lens, in excellent condition. I have dozens and dozens of lens, and I guess that I only really need one copy of this lens. If you are interested in either lens, please message me saying which version you prefer, your offer price, and I'll send you photos of the lens.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
35mm, auto-takumar, auto-takumar 35mm f/2.3, f/2.3, images, k-mount, lens, lenses, pentax, pentax auto-takumar 35mm, pentax lens, slr lens