Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-01-2018, 01:14 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by chris.britingles Quote
Sorry it looks like I've bought the lens you were after I should get it by the end of the week so hopefully I'll have some time to play with it on Saturday or Sunday.
Once again sorry but I couldn't resist it with it being shall we say strange 35-300mm.
Did you become aware of this lens on your own, or from this thread? If the former, that's just competition and congratulations. If the later, not a nice move. Just my opinion.

07-01-2018, 11:10 PM - 2 Likes   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
sniper!
Sorry, I saw it, it was different, reasonably priced, bought it and then started looking for info 🤔.
I have the Pentax 18-250 and wanted to see how it compares and to have a bit more reach.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, auto, camera, compatibility, cost, ebay, fa, k-mount, k-mounts, k3, lens, lenses, lever, makinon, mount, pentax, pentax lens, pin, pka, post, ricoh, series, shot, slr lens, thanks, uk