Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-08-2018, 09:43 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Virginia, USA
Photos: Albums
Posts: 500
Considering the Irix 15?

Hello Folks,
I have the Irix 15mm and shot a local lake using the hyper focal scale, @ f8, and f11. The picture in my album is an example. This was the second raw file that I have processed, so I am still learning. I hope it's ok and you like it. I just noticed, this shot was at f16, and and infinity focus. I shot all three was with similar results.
Terry


Last edited by TerryL; 09-08-2018 at 11:21 AM.
09-08-2018, 11:21 AM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
amstel78's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: NEPA, NYC, and wherever work sends me...
Photos: Albums
Posts: 180
I have the Irix 15mm and like it a lot. You can see some of the work I've done with it at my website. Click on my name in my signature if you're interested.

09-08-2018, 11:30 AM - 1 Like   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Virginia, USA
Photos: Albums
Posts: 500
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by amstel78 Quote
I have the Irix 15mm and like it a lot. You can see some of the work I've done with it at my website. Click on my name in my signature if you're interested.
Wow, I really like your pictures. Thank you for sharing.
Terry
09-08-2018, 09:05 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
OzzRod's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Newcastle, N.S.W.
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 998
QuoteOriginally posted by TerryL Quote
Hello Folks,
I have the Irix 15mm and shot a local lake using the hyper focal scale, @ f8, and f11. The picture in my album is an example. This was the second raw file that I have processed, so I am still learning. I hope it's ok and you like it. I just noticed, this shot was at f16, and and infinity focus. I shot all three was with similar results.
Terry


You'll be very welcome at the Forum's IRIX Lens Club :)

09-09-2018, 05:48 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Virginia, USA
Photos: Albums
Posts: 500
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by OzzRod Quote
You'll be very welcome at the Forum's IRIX Lens Club :)
Thank you very much for the link. I will enjoy that.
Terry
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
irix, k-mount, pentax lens, slr lens
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ultra wide angle Irix 15mm or Irix 11mm matroxication Pentax K-1 67 09-19-2018 10:01 PM
Nature Irix 15 f/2.4 Blackstone on K-1 lenticular Post Your Photos! 4 07-04-2018 11:33 AM
Irix 15 mm - using hyper focal guides on the lens Docbot Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 6 06-10-2018 12:12 PM
Pentax IRIX Blackstone 15mm for the price of the FireFly on IRIX USA Site (475$) Weevil Pentax Price Watch 7 11-25-2017 03:51 PM
Filter holder for Pentax D-FA 15-30mm and the IRIX 15mm lens ? mee Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 9 04-12-2017 04:24 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:01 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top