Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-21-2009, 03:22 PM   #16

Anything of an electronic lens, be it the Nikon equiv of A- or autofocus, would absolutely not work. This will only work for pure manual lenses. Interesting that it works at all, I would not think the aperture lever would be in the same place.

12-09-2011, 07:20 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have put my Nikon lens, both non AI and regular AIS lenses on my K-5 while waiting for the adapter. They work fine in manual and aperture preferred. Albeit the lens only fit with the markings showing at the bottom of the camera instead of the top.
10-30-2014, 07:29 PM   #18
hll

Photos: Gallery
Is there an adapter for Nikon lenses to use on k-mount? Is it possible to use a Samyang (Nikon version) On K-mount?
10-30-2014, 07:38 PM   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by kshapero Quote
I have put my Nikon lens, both non AI and regular AIS lenses on my K-5 while waiting for the adapter. They work fine in manual and aperture preferred. Albeit the lens only fit with the markings showing at the bottom of the camera instead of the top.
Do you mean that we can use AIS lens without adapter???

10-30-2014, 08:00 PM   #20
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by starjedi Quote
Do you mean that we can use AIS lens without adapter???
Not even RioRico recommended that. He used to dremel off the AI linkage. If you really want to mount F-mount lenses get an Adaptist Multimount.

Adaptist - Home
10-30-2014, 08:57 PM   #21
hll

QuoteOriginally posted by boriscleto Quote
Not even RioRico recommended that. He used to dremel off the AI linkage. If you really want to mount F-mount lenses get an Adaptist Multimount.

Adaptist - Home
ok, thanks! I was thinking that there must be a 4 dolar adapter like M42 to K mount! I was wrong