Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
09-16-2018, 12:59 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I think you've got them all. The square metal part goes under the button (just flip it over), and then the big plastic part goes on top.

Good, so I'll apply some glue and then I'll check condition of this switch on FA* 80-200, too.

09-16-2018, 05:09 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by zzeitg Quote
Good, so I'll apply some glue and then I'll check condition of this switch on FA* 80-200, too.
All the pieces appear to be there, the usual failure is the oblong plastic surround cracking and falling out - I think it's originally a friction fit held in by the small tabs.

I've got several lenses with the switch taped up with insulation tape - I'd probably tape up any healthy switches too as can't see me using them.

John.