Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
10-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by marcusBMG Quote
If the lens is indeed a pentax lens that has had a mount swap, then provided the internal connections haven't been altered, or other non reversible alterations been made, it will mainly be a matter of getting hold of a pk mount off a junk lens that fits.
I think that you have zeroed in on the crucial part of this in making a decision. The problem is that I could not determine this unless I bought it first.

You all probably would know the answer to this, but I assume that there would be a couple of ways that one would go about removing the K-mount, one that carefully preserves the connections etc. and the other not so much. I have never taken a lens apart before so just guessing. It’s just had the auto aperture feature so not sure what was behind the mount when removed.

10-20-2018, 11:40 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Maybe a Topcon or Pen F mount.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, contacts, different, k-mount, lens, mount, mounts, pentax, pentax lens, pic, pm, post, slot, slr lens