Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-28-2008, 02:46 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Teach us more please.

09-30-2008, 05:39 AM   #17
Veteran Member

I personally dislike your tone in reply. Regardless I am right or wrong, your attitude is absolutely disgusting.
09-30-2008, 05:56 AM   #18
Inactive Account

Has anyone else noticed a fair bit of silly bickering in the forums lately?
Everyone needs to take a deep breath and chillax a bit before posting
09-30-2008, 06:45 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Well some people can't accept being wrong, giving wrong info. Then they turn nasty to avoid aknowledging their mistakes...
Pretty common I'm afraid!

09-30-2008, 06:51 AM   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
K100D, I like the Asian market photo too. Looks like a neat lens. May have to look its price up. Would go well with the 10-17.

thanks
barondla

Check out POINT & SHOOT CONTEST #10 WINNERS in P&S forum. Enter #11. Any brand camera. Any subject. Ends very soon. Enter now.
09-30-2008, 02:20 PM   #21
Veteran Member

Well, you should offer an apology to start with. This is not an acceptable behaviour when I actually bother to answer your post.

The pentax mount is still not available and you can check it out. This does not justify your prickly behaviour here.

And stop sending insulting message to me!
09-30-2008, 02:20 PM   #22
Veteran Member

I think you probably enjoy getting the attention you need so far. I guess you are too proud to even admit that you are wrong yourself.

09-30-2008, 02:39 PM   #23
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
We all know feelings were hurt but these multiple replies are quite useless. Both parties need to get over it.
09-30-2008, 02:40 PM   #24
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by bonovox Quote
Well, I have been around to be subjected to this many times.

This has been a habit for people to do this on the forum because I do chill out far too easily and too often. If he deserves the right to patronise someone who appreciate to answer to his post, I have my right to stand up for myself.

Silly bickering is fairly easy when there are easy targets. Roentarre is not someone to verbally abuse and slander whenever one wants to.

His attitude has been rather unappreciated and he could have made clear that he only wanted to hear from certain individuals and unwilling to hear opinions.
09-30-2008, 02:43 PM   #25
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Votesh Quote
We all know feelings were hurt but these multiple replies are quite useless. Both parties need to get over it.
Well, if someone is intrinsicly vile and sending me constant unprovoked personal attack including private messages, I should get over it?
09-30-2008, 02:47 PM   #26
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Substitute Quote
Well some people can't accept being wrong, giving wrong info. Then they turn nasty to avoid aknowledging their mistakes...
Pretty common I'm afraid!
do tell kind sir, where i may able to purchase the 4.5 in a K mount.
09-30-2008, 03:05 PM   #27
Veteran Member

Though he is wrong, the problem lies in his attitude to my reply to start with. I do not care how he responds to my opinion specificly but his reactive response to me as a person here in general is very insulting.
09-30-2008, 03:08 PM   #28
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by bonovox Quote
So this is what you called "silly bickering"?

Hey silly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roentarre!: though you do not even deserve my spending a second to get back to you, shut up please.
You gave a wrong info on a patronizing tone, you deserve nothing but contempt.
So please either you have valuable info to provide, or you get back to your Buddha stuff and try to put in practice what you've learnt (benevolence, understanding, peace and whatever...).
Stop wasting my time miserable moron.

I am no buddhist but I admire Buddha. Insulting Buddha and me is truely too much for one to take.
09-30-2008, 03:25 PM   #29
Damn Brit

I've read this thread a couple of times and I really can't understand how it got like this.

James, I'm sorry this is happening to you (you are normally saying that to me).

Substitute, I'm trying to be impartial here but it does seem to me that you are being overly aggressive (and I don't mean any disrespect by that). We all have off days.

I think it's been established that the lens isn't available for Pentax yet, so let's just let this thread die. Tomorrow is another day, in fact it is already tomorrow somewhere in about 30 minutes.
Closed Thread