Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
03-13-2019, 03:10 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
One last thing,

corrections on this lens are available in Darktable !
see my review :

Sigma 24mm F2.8 Super Wide II Lens Reviews - Sigma Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

Good night all

03-27-2019, 03:38 PM - 1 Like   #17
Veteran Member

Original Poster
this lens is a true Champion

Hello forumers !, no doubt anymore, this lens is a "Champion", as I just found on the Internet an old german 24mm prime lenses (manual focus) test (unfortunately I don't understand a word of German)
Color Foto test (https://www.kameradoktor.de/testsigma24.jpg)
Where the Sigma beats Leitz (Leica), Olympus, ... Pentax, among other lenses (Soligor, Tokina, Hanimex ...).
Consequently, I would say this lens could be underevaluated, and I have not been deceived by my initial positive thoughts

don't forget this option if you are searching an old prime, see you soon then
04-03-2019, 02:38 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
One landscape shot, instant light, study photo, today

04-07-2019, 05:48 AM - 1 Like   #19
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by the scout Quote
Feedback on my first manual focusing Lens
Welcome to the world of real photography... but I may be a tad bias in my opinion, as all my harem are of the prime and manual variety of "Ladies".

04-07-2019, 11:04 AM   #20
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Welcome to the world of real photography... but I may be a tad bias in my opinion, as all my harem are of the prime and manual variety of "Ladies".
What a Harem indeed, Wow, is it the Loch Ness Collection, legendary ? Nice Kerrowdown
04-07-2019, 12:05 PM - 1 Like   #21
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by the scout Quote
What a Harem indeed, Wow, is it the Loch Ness Collection, legendary
Thank you for your kind words.
04-14-2019, 07:33 AM   #22
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Ski medal next to head screw

Minimum distance with this lens, F10 to keep DOF