Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-12-2008, 08:30 AM   #31

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by spiralcity Quote
Why is ebay a pain to deal with? I simply ask questions before I bid and make sure the item can be returned if I'm not happy, then I bid and hope for the best. Simple, really. No, fuss. If your using paypal it's that much easier.
People always say this, until they have a problem. Then you will look at them as the evil empire. I had paypal lie to a person I was trying to pay, and even though both payee and payer agreed, I still had problems getting my money back out of paypal.

10-14-2008, 12:12 AM   #32
Veteran Member

Glad I found this thread. Ready to get me some Prime lenses and really take my photography to the next level.

QuoteOriginally posted by AgentFixer Quote
KevinCameras

I remember stumbling upon this site when I was doing my search for legacy lenses a few months ago. I have no idea in regards to the quality and reliability of the place, but it looks like they have a lot of nice used glass and even a few Pentax Shift Lenses. I'll try and check it out one day since it's about 20 minutes from home...that and i'd like to check out the 1.7x tele
This is an interesting site. He seems to have a lot of lenses there. Did you ever get the chance to pop in?

QuoteOriginally posted by georgweb Quote
About ebay-going-prices,
here's a listing with continously updated stats for Pentax lenses.
Scroll down to see your lens on the left side listing, click into it, magnify it.
I'd rather take only the low points in the stat as a reference, that should be the 'real' market price.
You are getting german ebay euro prices for good/mint condition lenses.
Not bad, eh?
Georg (the other)
So, the images show us the current prices for each lens from Ebay in Germany? I Googled Ebay Germany but couldn't find any lenses there that I was interested in.

Last edited by KrisK10D; 10-14-2008 at 12:18 AM.
10-14-2008, 12:24 PM   #33
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by legacyb4 Quote
Took a look around at CL and found:

Pentax SMC 50f2.0 M standard lens - $45
Pentax SMC 50f2.0 A standard lens - $60
Chinar 135f2.8 K telephoto lens - $50
Vivitar 28-70f3.5-4.5 zoom lens (KA mt) - $75

Any of these worth trying out (The 50mm A sounds like a fun lens from reviews).
The M f2.0 should go for no more than $20 US, the A for no more than $25, in my opinion.

I think there's a guy in the Marketplace selling an M f1.7 for about $20 right now.
11-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #34
Inactive Account

Hi, you could try car boot sales, here in Spain they are called Rastro,s.
I recently found and purchased a pristine Pentax 50mm F1.7 M together with a Pentax ME for 10€ =7.92 pounds = $12.73