Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-01-2007, 04:10 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Haha I used to have my cameras in a lunchbag too! You should get a manual flash if you are on a budget. Those Pentax Sigma AF Flashs costs like $300+.

You should drop by Henry's Outlet Store. Go to the right far end to find all the manual film stuff. There's a large table setup with bargain $10 stuff (lenses, filters, random rings, flash, assorted pieces of stuff.) Look for a flash there and make sure you get one that has a tilt head. They are usually pretty beat up but if you can get a working one, its a great deal. If you got a little more, talk to Paul (the employee that looks over the film/manual stuff) to see the flashes on the display case, they are around $40-60. More or less depending on what you are looking for.

03-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #17

My problem is that I tend to persuade myself to buy a lens after a few too many drinks. Just bought a 70mm limited; just hope I won't be upset tomorrow when I'm sobered up . Is there such a thing as LBA anonymous?
03-02-2007, 10:51 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Haha..not so anonymous anymore, eh?

LBA = Lens Buyers Anonymous

or

LBA^2 = Lens Buy Addicts..Anonym....no that doesn;t really work..hmm.