Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-19-2019, 12:16 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Adapter question; leitaxing an adapter

For those with experience with the leitaxing of Nikon F to K would you be able to tell whether this would be possible to do to the Fotodiox tilt/rokr 67 to Nikon F -- pics here:
Fotodiox Pro TLT ROKR - Tilt / Shift Lens Mount Adapter for Pentax 6x7 ? Fotodiox, Inc. USA
It looks like the screw holes would be off but just thought I'd check and see if anyone else with more experience has done this or thinks it can be done.

Thanks!

07-19-2019, 08:21 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
Tilt-Shift Adapter Pentax 67 Pentax K

A Leitax adaption is not necessary.
Mirex (probably the original creator of those adapters!) is still building an tilt/shift adapter for Pentax 67 to Pentax K on request.

MIREX-Adapter f
07-20-2019, 09:09 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Yes, I had looked at this but I was hoping for a somewhat more cost effective solution as this is a setup I wont be using extensively. The Fotodiox adapter was recently on sale for $149.99 so I figured if this could be adapted it'd be fun to play with. For the price of the Mirex you could buy the Fotodiox adapter to Sony E and a brand new Sony a6000. I'd simply prefer at this point to stay within the Pentax ecosystem and use the 67 lenses on my K-1.
07-20-2019, 11:46 AM   #4

Looks like the Fotodiox adapter has four screw holes and there are only three on the Leitax adapter.

I suppose you could drill holes on the either adapter but the necessary precision would be the problem.