Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 51 Likes Search this Thread
09-05-2019, 05:28 AM   #46
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by onlineflyer Quote
What I think I may begin doing is to set up a rotation, one lens for the week for recreational use. That way, I'll get to use each lens at least 4 times a year.
I think that's a good idea. You'll also get to know more about each lens's strengths and weaknesses for particular purposes.

09-05-2019, 06:02 AM   #47
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by onlineflyer Quote
This is a multi faceted question. How do you decide what lens to use? For example, a walk in the park or a monthly challenge? Do you change lenses daily, weekly or monthly? How do you decide the rotation of your lenses? How long do you go without using one of your lens before deciding to sell it? Any and all input would be appreciated. Thx in advance.
I do almost entirely landscapes and for me the answer is simple. I use the lens that best frames the landscape image.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, lens, lenses, pentax lens, slr lens