Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-19-2008, 08:11 AM   #16

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I also have the TOKINA 19-35mm

It's build is a little lightweight as it's body is nearly all plastic as far as I can tell. The performance of lthis lens for the money is outstanding. As with most lenses, once it's stopped down a little it performs very well.

I too have noticed a little PF when used on my dSLR but for the most part I use it with a 135 body and appreciate its extra coverage at the wide angle end of business.

A nice lens for th emoney and well worth buying into if you can't afford fisheyes and the like.

04-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #17
Veteran Member

I just purchased the Vivitar 19-35 AF also, and am having trouble finding much info about it. Same with the Viv 28-135 (non AF) macro that I got last week. Looks like I'll have to fire off a couple of test rolls myself...
04-06-2009, 08:13 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Find the score of this lens here. Its score is 2.9, which is pretty good. I have this lens and I think it is pretty sharp, especially at 35mm (even wide open). I think my version is made by Cosina (99XXXXXX).
04-06-2009, 08:31 AM   #19
Veteran Member

I just bought the Promaster variant for my MZ-5n. Looking forward to playing with it!