Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-20-2008, 09:18 AM   #16
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Venturi Quote
I'm sure the 16-50 is an equally good lens; for me though I can't believe it is $300 better.
yes, that was my original concern .... I do believe it is better (SDM, weathersealing), but was not sure the difference is worth 300$ I could spend on nice accessories like a good flashlight. But well, decision is made anyway : I'll give the Pentax a try (and will of course blame Radu if I'm not satisfied )

10-20-2008, 10:02 AM   #17
RaduA

QuoteOriginally posted by Wulifou Quote
yes, that was my original concern .... I do believe it is better (SDM, weathersealing), but was not sure the difference is worth 300$ I could spend on nice accessories like a good flashlight. But well, decision is made anyway : I'll give the Pentax a try (and will of course blame Radu if I'm not satisfied )
I'll consider myself guilty as charged . Anyway this lens made me buy the two limiteds I own so remember, I'll take responsability for the DA* only !

Remember I wait for your feedback!
Regards,
Radu