Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-22-2008, 06:59 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Igilligan Quote
Tom, Thank you very much for those words...

And if I do go dark... you are second on the list... Peter had originally offered to buy it from Hin, but at this time could not make the deal, so I will honor Hin and give Peter that first shot...

But right now it is kinda feeling like "you may have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands"

OOOPS.... I just read Hin's post, sounds like he may get first shot at! I love coffee. HAHA
OK, OK, I guess I have to settle for 3rd. If Hin does pass, I'll pay for the coffee and throw in lunch to boot.

10-22-2008, 07:09 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Gus, all three sets are very well done. I really like the fly shots. For some reason I'm a sucker for good fly macros. I am curious as to your focas point in the shot of the young lady running. It appears that the focus was on the feet. Nice job. It looks like your having fun.