Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 13 Likes Search this Thread
02-12-2021, 09:19 AM   #46
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My Z-1 does indeed seem to focus quite nicely !
With the Tamron SP AF Macro 2.8/90mm which I love. But I haven't used it on digital apart from a single week with a K-x. It's one of my two AF lenses, the other being the 43mm Ltd. (I got them together at an auction in the UK, with the DA 40mm Ltd as well, oh that's a third AF lens - I never use it, as I do not have a digital ILC body - yet. It did strike me as useful due to size.).

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bunch, dslr, fa, full frame, full-frame, k-1, k1, lenses, pentax, pentax k-1

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Considering selling things - what lenses would you keep? -JW- Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 34 01-20-2021 09:48 PM
Considering going all-manual on a trip; which meterless film body & lenses to take? pathdoc General Photography 22 07-25-2017 03:04 PM
Considering K-r but also may go way out and get K-5 addicted2climbing Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 25 10-25-2011 07:58 PM
Considering the Tamron 28-70mm, but... Kornbread Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 10 09-28-2009 07:21 PM
Considering the AF540FGZ, but the reviews are a bit questionable. Alternatives? Kornbread Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 6 08-25-2009 06:41 AM