Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-27-2008, 04:36 PM   #31
axl
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
where could I get one of those canister caps? would ones from new ones fit?

11-27-2008, 07:35 PM   #32
Inactive Account

The DA40 is one of my fav lens other than the DA70. Here are some of my shots.

11-27-2008, 08:36 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by art2d2 Quote
The DA40 is one of my fav lens other than the DA70. Here are some of my shots.

She is very beautiful! I bet I will use my 40mm limited more often if I have women like that to take pictures of!

Seriously though, I feel guilty because I hardly use this lens even though it is an excellent lens. I only used it for the first couple of weeks that I got it and it only went on my camera a few times after that.
Here is my image for this thread.
An image of the 40mm limited lens cap taken with the 40mm limited.
11-27-2008, 09:39 PM   #34
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by axl Quote
where could I get one of those canister caps? would ones from new ones fit?
I got them from my uncle who's an old photographer for about 35 years now. The newer ones I tried don't fit, they're designed differently. Try asking your friends/relatives who shot with film back in the day, or I bet your local camera shop will give you one

11-28-2008, 12:52 AM   #35
axl
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by soccerjoe5 Quote
I got them from my uncle who's an old photographer for about 35 years now. The newer ones I tried don't fit, they're designed differently. Try asking your friends/relatives who shot with film back in the day, or I bet your local camera shop will give you one
my relatives and lot of my friends are something like 2000miles away (I don't mean from photography but literaly). So I'll try some camerashops. thanx
11-28-2008, 06:41 AM   #36

40mm shots

Here are some of my favorite DA40mm shots, from a Lookbook photoshoot and the other backstage at fashion week.
Attached Images

11-28-2008, 01:09 PM   #37
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Nick Siebers Quote
One more try and I am done.
You need to get the URL of the image itself, not of a page that happens to contain the image. With most Windows browsers, you can right click on the image and get a menu where one of the options is to copy the image location to the clipboard - that's what you want. With flickr, toward the bottom of the "All Sizes" page there is a box with the URL you can copy.

Anyhow, once you have the image URL, paste that into your message, surrounded by IMG tags and you've got it. If you got th URL by right-clicking on certain pages, the URL you get might have some extra stuff after the ".jpg" (like "?v=0") . Erase the extra stuff so you're left with just the part up to the ".jpg".