Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 48 Likes Search this Thread
12-01-2020, 04:24 PM - 1 Like   #31
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Lowell Goudge Quote
no need for PM i think it was an auto generated warning. it was a long time ago now.
There's no such thing as an auto generated warning for such issues.

12-01-2020, 07:22 PM - 1 Like   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I find the Lens Clubs section to be the easiest to choose to "read" if I have limited time, because it is the most worthwhile, easy to access and rewarding section of pentaxforums imho. If I have had time to shoot, sort, edit and upload pictures myself that I deem worthwhile to share, I'll do that to the relevant threads in relevant sections in a batch - I'll certainly not create a timetable of shots that I've shared in one thread for when I'm free to share them in another again. The shots I chose I chose for a reason, because I think they were the best of the session. Perhaps I'll change the compositon of my posts to be made up out of different subselections of pictures for different threads to mix it up a little, but I won't share slightly different shots of the same subject just to prevent myself from reposting them.

Different approaches for different people, in passively consuming and actively participating in the forums, where some of the active and passive ones might clash with one another. I myself do notice myself getting geared up about someone posting the same old picture to several threads where I don't see the relevance at all, but sometimes that just tells me that I'm hanging out in the forums too much instead of enjoying the process of taking pictures myself.

Re: the OP: I don't even wanna start thinking about how many clubs I'd qualify to participating in because of the lenses I own. In the end it will just make me sad that I don't use half of those half as much as I'd like to.