Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-08-2007, 07:30 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
New toy couple of shot.

I am happy to be an owner of the FA 50mm 1.4 thanks to B&H. Came yesturday, but not had much time to play with it yet. Thought I would share a couple I shot nothing special I am justhappy to have this lens. Man it is shiny and small, fast focus and colors look nice so far.

03-08-2007, 07:40 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations Pat. I hope you have as much fun with yours as I have had with mine. One of my favorite lenses. Fast, really sharp, good contrasty colors and great bokeh. The only problem I have with my copy is frequent (not all the time) back focus in low light situations. But since I use manual focus in those cases anyway, I'm not complaining (well not much )

NaCl(I love my "fast 50's" )H2O
03-08-2007, 07:51 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Congrats Pat! Your shot of the fruit made me more hungry because I missed breakfast today. Now I gotta run and get a snack
03-08-2007, 08:46 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks guys. Killing me that I have to wait till this weekend to really give it some attention. I will be sure to post.