Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-16-2008, 02:39 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by calicojack Quote
Of course I realise that bthe center focus point must be larger than the little red dot. Do you have any idea how much larger?
I've seen pictures posted; you might try browsing around for some. I seem to recall it being about a third the height of the frame, but fairly narrow.

QuoteQuote:
Also, I would have thought that the difference between the bright colored can and the muted shades of the leaves would give the greatest contrast.
I don't think the AF system is as sensitive to difference in hue or saturation are it is to difference in value (light and dark).

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, colors, day, focus, issue, k-mount, lens, pentax, pentax lens, pictures, screen, series, slr lens