Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
01-18-2021, 05:10 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by vector Quote
Haha, you can always count on this forum to stoke the flames of LBA. Definitely tempted, but will probably sit on it. I recently got an FA77 that I need to put to more use before I add something new. A DA*300 is on my radar too and would actually add something new to my lens collection not to mention the arrival of the K3III so a DFA50 might have to wait.
Totally rational choices.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bag, course, d-fa, edge, f/2.8, fa, fa35, focus, hand, hood, k-mount, lens, lenses, macro, pentax lens, primes, sharpness, slr lens, time, weight

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
prime, prime, everywhere a prime... pepperberry farm Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 18686 1 Hour Ago 02:51 PM
Help me refine / critique my kit choice... AmaZing Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 16 08-11-2016 09:36 AM
What would be your Choice? Complete Ricoh GR Kit or Pentax Q7 Complete Kit? Senduy Pentax Q 12 04-25-2014 01:13 PM
LENS choice to complement my Kit for new usage Rampage2k5 Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 7 08-04-2013 06:59 PM
Best choice for a long, prime portrait lens? m88k Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 23 08-11-2010 03:13 PM