Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-20-2008, 02:51 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
we're here to help... lol

I don't know if maybe you opened a new ebay.com account in addition to your ebay.ph (?) account, registered it with paypal funds put into your regular bank account, and then bought via ebay.com rather than ebay.whatever

Just an idea, someone correct me if they know this won't work.

11-20-2008, 04:42 AM   #17
Forum Member

Everywhere I look I see positives about this lens, I must get one.

I still can't believe the prcie considering it's apparent brilliance. Ok, I guess it's because of it only being a 2.8, but most lenses need stopping down that far before being great anyway. I shall get one, as soon as I can!

Keep posting the photos people
11-20-2008, 05:32 AM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by lbam Quote
we're here to help... lol

I don't know if maybe you opened a new ebay.com account in addition to your ebay.ph (?) account, registered it with paypal funds put into your regular bank account, and then bought via ebay.com rather than ebay.whatever

Just an idea, someone correct me if they know this won't work.
Thanks Ibam!

I've got an ebay.com account and have been buying stuff for a few years now but I use paypal with my credit card. Can't enroll my bank account for it.

I tried the cashback thing but it only works if you're a US resident Oh well, I can try to ask someone from the US to get it for me.

How long is this cashback thing going to last?
11-20-2008, 05:54 AM   #19
Moderator PEG Judges

She will be cheaper to run than a wife and cheaper to divorce, if ever the time comes.

I hope you will both be very happy.

11-20-2008, 09:13 AM   #20
Site Supporter

It's hard NOT to love. The DA 35 Ltd. is my 'walk around' lens. My Photo-Journal (link, below) currently has 46 examples of its use in a wide variety of settings.

My only sniggle has to do with the front lens cap.... it's easy to misplace. I've swapped it out for a cheap 49mm plastic pinch cap. If (er... when ) I lose it, it can be replaced easily.

Cheers...
11-20-2008, 11:23 AM   #21
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Michaelina2 Quote
IMy only sniggle has to do with the front lens cap.... it's easy to misplace. I've swapped it out for a cheap 49mm plastic pinch cap. If (er... when ) I lose it, it can be replaced easily.
Great minds think alike... ;-D
11-20-2008, 02:22 PM   #22
Veteran Member

The cap is a minus I agree, but the built in hood is a positive too :-).
11-20-2008, 07:04 PM   #23
Veteran Member

My only sniggle has to do with the front lens cap.... it's easy to misplace. I've swapped it out for a cheap 49mm plastic pinch cap. If (er... when ) I lose it, it can be replaced easily.

Cheers...
That makes 3 of us. The screw on caps for both the 35 and 43 are safely tucked away where they can't get lost. Even if they weren't so expensive to replace, screwing a cap on and off throughout a day can be a big pain in the butt.

Heather

11-21-2008, 02:35 AM   #24
Veteran Member

It's hard NOT to love. The DA 35 Ltd. is my 'walk around' lens. My Photo-Journal (link, below) currently has 46 examples of its use in a wide variety of settings.
A nice series of photos showing the many uses and excellent results this lens can help us achieve.
11-22-2008, 09:52 AM   #25

The macro ability seems to sweet to resist... My economy is a little bit stretched, but this would be a very nice addition to my lens collection.