Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-16-2021, 12:45 AM - 1 Like   #16
Veteran Member

Helpful Advice!

Thanks for providing this information to the community! I'm still thinking about whether I'm brave enough to try out this "hack"!

04-16-2021, 01:02 AM   #17

There actually was a Tamron Pentax KA adapter to do officially what I built myself. Whether it is worth to experiment with these mods?
I have sold my Pentax gear years ago because I didn't want to wait for the solenoid problem to get to my K-30 and K-r.
My Q7 and Q-S1 still do well and are used a lot.
04-16-2021, 03:14 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Medex Quote
I have "adapted" Revuenon 55/1.2 (M-->A) and metering with this lens is wrong about +2/3 stops in f1.4-8 range but the error is constant (pictures are looking equally exposed in this range; I did not try f8+ apertures, because I don't use them). So exposure compensation -2/3 eV helps if you need correct/good exposure. In case of underexposure there is no problem to make adjustments in postprocessing.
This makes no sense, wide open should be perfect if. You coded both min and max aperture values.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adaptor, aperture, camera, connector, contact, electronics, error, exposure, flash, hack, k-mount, k/m, lens, lenses, metal, mode, mount, movement, pattern, pentax lens, post, series, slr lens, smc, tips & tricks