05-15-2021, 07:19 AM - 2 Likes   #16
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I will continue to test it out but for $20 I am satisfied

05-16-2021, 09:46 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Nice images. I like the grass. The great thing about a £20 lens is you can ignore it then drag it out when you feel like playing around. I do that quite often. When things get intense, shooting for a purpose, I slap something different on and photograph daft things like lichen or contrasts it freshens me up nicely
05-18-2021, 09:44 AM - 1 Like   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
This past weekend i ended up taking this lens to a lacrosse game. Normally I just take a 70-200 f2.8. But because the lens is small I stuck it in my pocket. This was my first time at the venue. The venue ended up being an old estate. The field was in the middle of a expansive green space. I heard that they also host polo matches.

The lens can in handy to capture the location. A picture from each direction. I cropped more of the sky out of the 2nd one than I wanted to. I was under a branch that I did not notice at the time (it is distracting), I will probably clone the remaining leaves out. But I think it did capture the size of the space. (cross posted in the sports thread)

05-18-2021, 09:45 AM   #19
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Yeah apparently I’ve acquired a couple over the years…

JJ