Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-22-2022, 05:57 AM   #61
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Ian Stuart Forsyth Quote
Sure it can but it is no substitute to shooting with a lens with a larger FL and many times it is bested by a zoom that you are trying to to equal in FL
Absolute nonsense, putting a 1.4 TC on a 300mm f/4 lens is the same as 420 5.6. I'm not doing this anymore. I can't keep up with the nonsense. You have failed to put forward a theory, putting forth notions supported by empirical evidence. I take images, not mathematical results. Anyone can make up a irrelevant math. Stay on topic.

It appears to me, that you're trying to wow people with mathematics constructs that you can't support with empirical evidence. Images from the real world.

Last edited by normhead; 02-22-2022 at 06:07 AM.
02-22-2022, 06:10 AM - 1 Like   #62
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Perhaps we can stop with the bickering between two members that has become a major distraction. We try to be a friendly and inviting forum and the last several pages have certainly discouraged most members wishing to take part in this discussion.
Enough please.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cable release, camera, check, converter, crop, dslr, eagles, f4.0, frame, ft, k-mount, lens, lock, mm, nikon, options, pentax, pentax lens, sensor, sigma, slr lens, subject, superzoom, tamron, wife