Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-15-2007, 11:02 AM   #1

Kit lens, quite good...

If used under good light and on an exellent camera (K10D).

03-15-2007, 11:10 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Rich..

QuoteOriginally posted by Amund Quote
If used under good light and on an exellent camera (K10D).

That is a "Delicious" image. I mean literally. Wonderful cropping and composition..

Well done.
03-15-2007, 11:15 AM   #3

WoW, very impressive... I likes alot.

Great shots
03-15-2007, 12:26 PM   #4
Veteran Member

I like how you did this! Very nice!

03-16-2007, 12:51 PM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks for your nice comments.

Coming from a D70, I`m very happy with the K10D in all aspects, save for the AF-speed, wich was a little better on the Nikon. But I don`t shoot action, so it doesn`t matter much for me.
03-16-2007, 02:39 PM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Amund Quote
Thanks for your nice comments.

Coming from a D70, I`m very happy with the K10D in all aspects, save for the AF-speed, wich was a little better on the Nikon. But I don`t shoot action, so it doesn`t matter much for me.
Its not like Pentax is bad for action. You'll just have to shoot with a very different mentality. Anticipate the action before it arrives. Manual focus. When the action strikes, slam the shutter.

Nice flower photos btw. Never seen the DA Kit so shapr before!
03-16-2007, 02:53 PM   #7

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by FotoPete Quote
Its not like Pentax is bad for action. You'll just have to shoot with a very different mentality. Anticipate the action before it arrives. Manual focus. When the action strikes, slam the shutter.

Nice flower photos btw. Never seen the DA Kit so shapr before!

Actually, I found my workaround for the K10D`s slightly slow AF on my last job, while the AF-action in it self isn`t that slow, but for some reason the camera has to "think" for a second before it confirms the AF , and let you trip the shutter(in AF-S), so I switched to AF-C, and got just as many sharp shots as with my D70 by tripping the shutter when I saw a sharp image in my viewfinder...