Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-14-2022, 11:12 AM   #61
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Athanassios Quote
In studio I just focus on the “subject” hence my preference in either black or white backgrounds since I want the subject to be isolated from anything distracting.
55 years go when I had use of a humungous studio, that was my preference as well.

11-14-2022, 03:20 PM - 1 Like   #62
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Athanassios Quote
So….
As far as the outdoor darkness of this world is concerned I just purchased a silver KP to accompany the Limiteds 15/4 and the “cropie nifty-fifty” ie the 35/2.8 Macro.

With is 5axis-stabilisation, the grainless (?) up to 3200-6400 ISO (very good even at 25600!!!) guess I can now shoot sharp as low as 1/30s or 1/15s “ as wide and as fast as I can”. An “owl’s eye setting” to be exact.

For indoors I ALSO just purchased a second black KP with a battery grip to carry along the DA* 16-50/ 2.8 for “socialites” or add precision and stability to the Limited 70/2.4 during portraits.

The black KP will also carry the 55-300 during my daytime safari in …Athens mostly.

I think I’m done. ✅ I may just need to open a new thread on “how to handle your wife after a (costly) pentaxian decision” 😇

Thank you all for the kind advices. Fully noted.

PS: photos from Ricoh’s PR launch but you get the idea. 😍
Fantastic pairing you've now got there!