Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-17-2007, 08:11 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
My "newest" lens

I've been on a lens buying spree this past week as you can see here.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/4491-lba-oh-yeah.html

The security guard who received the parcel for me yesterday informed me this morning and didn't want it sitting at the front desk during the weekend.

Jon - this lens is in MINT condition! Original box, hood and caps, wrapping too and manuals too?! That's crazy!! I really can't thank you enough!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 
03-17-2007, 10:26 AM   #2
Veteran Member

no problem dude, enjoy the lens. the only thing thats not original is the front lens cap. but everything else, right down to the plastic that came with it is included.

when i first bought my ps2 years ago, i traded in my ps1 and n64. the dude at eb games thought they were both brand new, since i had everything down to the twist ties.

now lets see some shots

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, lens, pentax lens, slr lens