Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-15-2009, 09:44 PM   #76
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Uploaded the first shot, but it doesn't look like the 150-500mm has an entry yet.

Looks like I'll have to start a separete thread for third-party lenses later on, as the original Pentax ones are of higher priority.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #77
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Thanks - uploaed & list updated.

Only three more photos to go!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-16-2009, 09:08 AM   #78
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Uploaded & list updated.

Adam

01-17-2009, 12:13 AM   #79
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I see you've deleted quite a few post- note that deleting them will not erase your attachments. Attachments must be deleted individually via the attachment manager, or via the page found at the bottom of the User CP.

Adam

01-18-2009, 10:03 AM   #80
Veteran Member

Sigma 10-20mm

I'm surprised to see that there is no picture for the Sigma 10-20mm.

Please feel free to use this one:

01-18-2009, 12:07 PM   #81
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Uploaded the Sigma. Thanks!

Adam

01-19-2009, 03:42 AM   #82
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Uploaded the Sigma. Thanks!
Here, axl provided a pointer to another thread with lens images. It already contained pics for the Sigma 10-20. Perhaps you'll find some other "wanted" pics in there?

01-19-2009, 04:09 AM   #83
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Uploaded the Tokina 28mm photo from that thread.

Until the Pentax lens DB is complete, however, I will not focus on obtaining or requesting third party lens photos, though they are always welcome.

Adam

01-22-2009, 01:35 PM   #84
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I've added both photos of the 120mm Soft, but we already had a photo of the Takumar.

Adam

01-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #85
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I thought this photo might be useful as a size reference for the Takumar 500mm f/4.5.

01-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #86
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Miserere Quote
I thought this photo might be useful as a size reference for the Takumar 500mm f/4.5.

Whoa! Where did my photo go!?!?
01-25-2009, 07:00 PM   #87
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Original Poster
I don't know Miserere, The link that comes to email showing your post here is broken.
01-26-2009, 09:57 AM - 1 Like   #88
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Zack Quote
I don't know Miserere, The link that comes to email showing your post here is broken.
OK, let's try this again:

01-28-2009, 06:55 AM   #89

Great thread! Very informative. thanks!
02-14-2009, 02:46 PM   #90
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Vivitar Series 1 105mm 1:2.5 Macro

Here are two if you need them

Last edited by monochrome; 03-30-2009 at 06:17 PM.