05-09-2010, 08:22 PM   #121
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Vivitar 28mm 2.8 t-mount

I posted the other pictures in their respective review threads:

Vivitar 200mm 3.5 preset lens
Vivitar 135mm 2.8

but here are these of this crappy lens

Since there are a seemingly a billion versions of this lens, I wasn't sure if I should make another, more generic "Vivitar 28mm 2.8" review thread, or one specific to the t-mount version.

Please let me know if I should repost those other pictures in this thread specifically.

05-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #122
Forum Member

Sears 55mm 1:1.8 m42

Sorry these aren't cleaner LOL

Last edited by xixco; 05-19-2010 at 06:32 PM. Reason: unnecessary pics
05-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #123
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I've now move the vivitar pics from your review into the actual lens entires.

The other two lenses (28mm and 55mm) aren't current in the database. Would you mind adding them? You will be able to upload your photos at that point also (which, by the way, are actually of great quality ).

Thanks!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
05-09-2010, 09:52 PM - 1 Like   #124
Forum Member

Thanks!

I saw that you utilized the 200mm shots within minutes of my posting them. The Sears 55mm is there now, and the garbage 28mm will go up later.

I was referring to the dust I didn't think to blow off the lenses before shooting, but thanks for the praise! I wish I'd taken a picture of the printing-paper-on-the-living-room-floor setup I used to shoot those. LOL For anyone wondering, those were all shot with my Sigma 18-50 EX DC.