Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2009, 07:48 PM   #1

Old lenses sitting idle.

I have about 10 older lenses that I never use. I bought these on a whim when I first got my Pentax DSLR and some are from my ME days. All are manual and I seem to use only my auto lenses. Is it worth trying to get rid of some of these? Some are older Pentax lenses and about half are others. I also have a few 2x converters and one is a Vivitar macro converter as well. And a few old Pentax film camers. Is it worth the effort?

Thanks in advance,
SamIV

01-26-2009, 07:55 PM   #2
Igilligan

Absolutely

This forum has a great market place...

PM me the list of the lenses and I will tell you which ones you can sell to the rest of forum... haha
01-26-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
Damn Brit

Moved to lens forum.
Without knowing what you have, a lot of the older Pentax lenses are very good. Of course if you are not going to use them, by all means sell them. Make a note of the details of all your lenses and then have a look through the Marketplace forum to see what things are being sold for.
If you want, you can send me the list via PM before putting them up for sale and I'll tell you which ones I want.
The same goes for your old cameras as well, if you aren't going to use them, someone will.

Welcome to the forum BTW.
01-26-2009, 07:59 PM   #4
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by Igilligan Quote
This forum has a great market place...

PM me the list of the lenses and I will tell you which ones you can sell to the rest of forum... haha
Dammit Gus, you beat me to the punch.

01-26-2009, 08:16 PM   #5
Igilligan

Yes but....

a wise man would mail the list to a moderator first.... Power has its perks