Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-17-2009, 06:54 AM   #16
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by greenboy Quote
Thanks for the responses. I'm guessing the rattling is normal, it is hard to describe but the sound is always consistent.

I can live with the scratch since it doesn't affect IQ and I'm not that picky with getting something perfect, especially something that old. But the thing that bothers me is misrepresented descriptions, so I'm going to ask the seller to give me 25% back or take a return with return shipping paid. I have little patience for people that misrepresent things. I hope my future eBay buying experience will be better...
Wait till the last possible second and leave him a scathing feedback.
eBay isn't what it used to be. Too many crooked people, too many fronts for the Brooklyn Photo types of scam artists.
I ended my eBaying several years ago when it became obvious that the level of dishonesty was becoming overly noticeable.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
body, condition, glass, k-mount, lens, pentax lens, scratch, slr lens