Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-25-2009, 07:06 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Where to find FA Limiteds in Europe?

I´m having a very hard time to find the FA limiteds selling in a reputable website in Europe. I saw them on a german website but the prices asked where insane!
For those of you who live in Europe and got them on-line where did you get them from? I´m having a very hard time finding them and I wouldn´t want to go for the DA Limiteds instead just because I can´t find the FA anywhere!

Please give me a little help in this matter.

02-25-2009, 08:00 AM   #2
axl
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
srsmicrosystems

I don't know if it's .com or .co.uk but they have good prices and few members got some stuff from them without any troubles.
BR
02-25-2009, 08:46 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thank you for your reply. I already knew them and unfortunetly they only shipp within the UK... and as I´m from Portugal
02-25-2009, 09:43 AM   #4
Inactive Account

SRS will ship to Portugal but the automated system won't deal with non-UK addresses, hence you'll need to email them or give them a call. Very good company to deal with.

02-25-2009, 09:48 AM   #5

I dont know any website in Europe neither, I would search on ebay for a power seller in case you need new lenses but I trust on second hand ones, specially sellers on this forum, you can find almost any FA limited with a little patience, they appear sooner or later. Keep in mind that the person who owns one of them usually knows how good they are and they treat them like a jewel so it is easy to find mint condition ones.

Good luck on your search.
02-25-2009, 10:26 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
FA 77 limited on Marketplace

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photographers-marketplace/52141-pentax-fa...5mm-3-5-a.html
02-25-2009, 10:44 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by coloseu Quote
I´m having a very hard time to find the FA limiteds selling in a reputable website in Europe. I saw them on a german website but the prices asked where insane!
For those of you who live in Europe and got them on-line where did you get them from? I´m having a very hard time finding them and I wouldn´t want to go for the DA Limiteds instead just because I can´t find the FA anywhere!

Please give me a little help in this matter.
I recently ordered from www.warehouseexpress.co.uk

With the current pound weakness and considering, that they have a 35 Pound Sterling (not weight!) postage fees limit for the delivery inside Europe, I can only recommend them (other UK sellers charge much more for shipping in Europe).

In Germany the best places for buying Pentax are:
TeKaDe - Deutschlands und Österreichs Pentax Shop Nr. 1
Foto-Palme: Willkommen
Foto Erhardt - Digitalkameras,Spiegelreflexkameras,Videocamcorder und mehr

Some lenses are cheaper in one shop and others in the other shops, you always have to compare.

Ben

Last edited by Ben_Edict; 02-25-2009 at 02:21 PM.
02-25-2009, 01:37 PM   #8
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
More choises:

AC-Foto

Konijnenberg

And like Ben said: you always have to compare.
02-25-2009, 02:21 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Bart Quote
More choises:

AC-Foto

Konijnenberg

And like Ben said: you always have to compare.
Yes. Konijnenberg is a good place for many things. I bought a Lowe Trekker 600 from them - a very easy deal.

Ben