Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-03-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
6x7 Shooters - FYI

All:

I browse Craigslist/Atlanta every now and then to see if any decent Takumar lenses are available. I haven't seen any lately, but did run across this ad that some folks might be interested in checking out.

The ad "blurb" is:

Pentax 6X7 set-up: This is one of the largest negative size cameras and the easiest to use. If you use a 35mm there is little difference. That is why is was so popular with fashion and advertising photography. The camera and lenes are extremely sharp. if you shoot B&W the negative size will be a big help. The bodies look new and everything has little ware.The camera shoots 120 or 220 film. I bought them just before moving to GA then I stopped shooting for business.Included, 2 camera bodies, 1 meter prism hood, 1 standard hood, 2 straps, 2 manuals, both with boxes, and caps. also one poloriad back; one pentax 45mm lens with caps, hard case, and box; takumar 105mm 2.4 with caps; one pentax 200mm with caps, hardcase and box. These were my favorate cameras to shoot with so much negative to work with or even crop for printing.
I would like to sell as a set but if no response I will split everything up. Great addition if you still love shooting film and B&W on paper. $900.00 is for everything I listed.
I also have images of each item if serious.

Pentax 6x7 Medium Format

03-03-2009, 03:47 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Thanks for the link. I had to inquire about the 45mm. Could be a good deal for sure.