Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Is there a "K" club?

There is a A club, and M club, a Tammy club, a Takumar club and some others, but I can't find any "K" club (refering to the original generation of Pentax K lenses), or did I miss that?

Shot in Tri-X with the SMC Pentax 28mm f3.5 on the KX. Pentax sharpest 28mm ever?

03-05-2009, 07:02 PM   #2
Inactive Account

I really dig the tonality and contrast of those Tri-X shots, I've just mixed up a jug of D76 and am going to give it a try after shooting Ilford since November.
03-05-2009, 07:13 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yes - Here

K-Club
03-05-2009, 07:13 PM   #4
Veteran Member

There is indeed - thread is https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/29948-k-club.h...ghlight=k+club

It's been rather dormant for a while.

I quite like the first shot, by the way.

03-05-2009, 08:31 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks for the help. The search function of this forum is not very efficient. I often have difficulties to get any usefull hit with a double world search such as "K club".
Thanks for the comments. The ice came out with this great contrast directly from the scans. Wish I had taken some close ups also.
03-05-2009, 09:09 PM   #6

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Douglas_of_Sweden Quote
Thanks for the help. The search function of this forum is not very efficient. I often have difficulties to get any usefull hit with a double world search such as "K club".
Thanks for the comments. The ice came out with this great contrast directly from the scans. Wish I had taken some close ups also.
In this particular case it seems to work to do a search with the phrase in quotation marks so that it will only match the whole phrase rather than threads that have both 'K' and 'club' in them, but not together.
03-05-2009, 10:08 PM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Douglas_of_Sweden Quote
Google's indexing is much better than the forum's built-in search. For example:

"k club" site:pentaxforums.com - Google Search