Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #31

QuoteOriginally posted by GaryM Quote
Nobody complains about the speed of f2.8 wide lenses, yet that 1/3 of a stop difference sure seems to bother a lot of people.
Yeah. With the K20D I can bump up the ISO and get the same results.

I just posted a bunch of 21 LTD indoor photos on flickr. More PP than most people on here would do, but take a gander if you're interested to see how it performs in indoor lighting: Flickr: ILoveVerdi's stuff tagged with smcpentaxda21mmf32allimited

04-01-2009, 06:04 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by GaryM Quote
Nobody complains about the speed of f2.8 wide lenses, yet that 1/3 of a stop difference sure seems to bother a lot of people.
Yes, I have discriminated this lens long enough based on its f3.2 maximum aperture.

But this lens is surely handy on a long hike or long distance travel. Sometimes having a different perspective or approach to photography changes the way of LBA