Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-21-2009, 08:40 AM   #1

Just a thought : Using DA* lens as Screw Driver Lens instead of SDM

I duno whether this has been discussed before..anyway... just a thought on the DA*lenses.

SinceI read this forum daily... i remember people worry about SDM failure.. and would like to have an option in K20D/K10D to chose between SDM or Screwdriver for the DA* lenses.

Did anyone tried putting a sticky tape on the electrical contacts of the DA* lenses? Will our K10D/20D body treat it like a normal screw lens if the contacts are sealed?

Maybe my 16-50 will focus faster using screw than SDM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
contacts, da*, da* lens, k-mount, lens, lenses, pentax lens, screw, sdm, slr lens