Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Today I shoot!

I'm taking out the 3 Spotties later with the SuperTak 50 1.4, Peleng 8mm, and SuperTak 105. I'll have all of my lenses with me in case a blimp crashes, and I'm not making a joke:

I'm going to be shooting at the Coral Springs corporate park, right where I live, and a few years ago, the Goodyear blimp DID crash there during thunderstorms.

The place is a nice mix of industrial blandness and nature--with canals and birds and the occasional gator. So it'll hopefully give me some decent shot opportunities.

I figure I'll go around 5PM, and all bodies will be loaded with that Kodak BW400CN (C41 process for b&w neg). Seems like the best plan to use the same film in all of the cameras, and stick to the same 3 lenses for now, since this is the first time I've used ANY of the gear. (Bought up all the lenses for cine use over the past 6 months, and just recently got the Spotties.)

To make matters more interesting, I haven't got the meters working in any of them yet, so I'll be using my Minolta AutoSpot. Don't think I can't screw up TOO bad since it's neg.

Anyway, I'll be really taking my time pulling the trigger, and taking notes, so I probably won't complete all of the rolls today.

When I develop and scan for posting, be gentle on me. It's the first time I've seriously shot film with an SLR in 20 years.

(Oooops--just realized I posted this in the wrong place. How come I can't delete and put in another forum?)