Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-24-2009, 07:16 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Which lenses are in production and which not?

Excuse me if this has been discussed before, but there is some things that bug me a lot.

I've seen lots of articles, discussions and comments about the DA 15 (new) lens, but such lens is not listed here Interchangeable Lenses : Digital Cameras : Imaging Systems Division : PENTAX or even featured on the lens roadmap (click to see pdf at same web site).

At this same site, several lenses that I thought were discontinued (such as the FA-J series zooms) are still listed, but they are not featured in the roadmap. Lenses as the FA 50/1.4 I believe still in production, but same thing happens in roadmap.

Can someone shed some light here?

03-24-2009, 07:41 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Robert, I think the roadmap includes only the DA series lenses, and doesn't include FA ones still in production.

Also, look again at the roadmap - the DA 15 is, indeed, included. The DA 15 has also shown up on the US Pentax website and is now listed at Adorama (although not yet available).

Jer