Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-08-2009, 12:40 PM   #31
Inactive Account

What about buying something else? A new bag, new memory card, battery grip, GPS plugin, whatever. Or maybe a tele-prime lens or something even wider than 12 mm. Maybe the 10-17 fisheye.

04-08-2009, 01:16 PM   #32
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
NP, man...

QuoteOriginally posted by netuser Quote
Cameron

Thanks for the images. I think instead of being on the hunt, I will get on the fence for know and just be alert in case a good deal show up

I also have AF 540 and 360, but maybe one Da* on the future might be good, when needed.

Meanwhile, I can't pay your travel here, but on the other hand, "I don't mind" touring you around if you decide to get here. Of course you might need some extra SdHC cards

Cheers
and btw NO processing on those images - shot in RAW and converted to jpegs in iPhoto...

Hey, you ARE on a Mac aren't you... if not, THAT should be your next purchase....

Cheers,
Cameron
05-03-2009, 12:50 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Cambo Quote
and btw NO processing on those images - shot in RAW and converted to jpegs in iPhoto...

Hey, you ARE on a Mac aren't you... if not, THAT should be your next purchase....

Cheers,
Cameron
Hi

I have allergies to Mac
FA 24 will arrive in a few days

Thanks everybody for the feedback.