Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-05-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Am I out of touch with value???

I was looking thru ebay completed auctions, and I came across a Voigtlander 125/2.5 APO-Lanthar which sold for 1350.00 US last month. Now, I purchased mine from Camera Quest around a year or so ago brand new for 630.00. I really like this lens, but are they really bringing this much money these days? The build quality is second to none, and the photos it produces are nice, but man, that seems steep. It did have a Pentax mount.

I haven't seen anything like this since folks were paying crazy prices for really good Pentax * primes back in the day when Pentax lenses were difficult to find.

Maybe there's gold in them??

Larry

04-05-2009, 07:44 PM   #2
Damn Brit

These lenses had a limited run. In situations like that, with a sought after lens, once they're gone, the used price skyrockets.
04-05-2009, 07:49 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
These lenses had a limited run. In situations like that, with a sought after lens, once they're gone, the used price skyrockets.
Well, I should have bought two then.

Larry