Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-10-2009, 06:04 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Interesting Offer

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Anyone notice this auction at ebay?
CAMERA LENS LOT PENTACON CANON TAKUMAR ASAHI SIGMA KOWA - eBay (item 360145455024 end time Apr-10-09 19:57:04 PDT)

A lot of lens offered in bulk for total 5.5kg, including SMC Takumar 28mm 3.5, and 135mm 3.5 (hood only?). There's also a Canon FD lens and other stuffs. Good deal? Not that I'm interested to bid (no budget), but I'm just curious how much the winning bid would be

04-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It's a gamble on several levels. All the lenses could be unusable due to fungus or mechanical issues or missing parts - the condition statement is essentially useless. The Takumar at least can be adapted to mount on a Pentax, the Canon would be too much trouble, I'm not sure about the Pentacon, and one off-brand PK 2X teleconverter says it's PK. The rest of the lenses could be almost any mount. The hoods might be useful. The weight makes shipping outside of Canada expensive and returns for refunds a waste of money. The buyer will likely end up in the same boat as the seller, with a box of unwanted lenses to dump on eBay.
04-11-2009, 01:54 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Ends up 100$... it was 10$ before I went to sleep and was thinking I should bid before I woke up You've probably generated some hits for the seller.